Princess Angel Brat's Playground

Princess Angel Brat's Playground
Schoolgirl in Control

Monday, May 28, 2012

This past weekend!!

Wow this past weekend has been sooo much fun. Taking my Brand New Convertible Jag, down the board walk and seeing all the saps drool as I bat my eyes and keep rolling.
There was this one sap, who flagged me down. In all reality he was beginning to annoy me as he was so damn persistent.
You could see his bulge in his pants, Naturally I laughed and mentioned his issue. He turned beat red and went all embarrassed. I laughed even more.
Anyways, really he wasn't bad looking, kinda cute I must say, Some how the sap managed to get in my car and we went off to this nice quiet spot on the beach, but you could still see and hear the bands from the board walk.
Poor guy was shaking with nervousness, and excitement. I made him get on his knees, while I tied his hands behind his back. I made him look into my eyes and beg for mercy. The fact he was dripping sooo much and sooo hard, and couldn't touch but whimper and whine.
I gave him a blow job he will Never forget, his bum got hrmm violated with an inflatable bug plug, he will be walking funny for a while * laughs*. Ah well. I untied him and left him there with his jaw hanging.

No comments:

Post a Comment