Princess Angel Brat's Playground

Princess Angel Brat's Playground
Schoolgirl in Control

Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Cleaning of My House

What an interesting day. I had a sissy come to my house today. He was wearing a little pink maids outfit with ruffled panties. Did I Tease and Taunt him. Anyways, he did all my laundry, which is good, it saved me from doing it, and perhaps breaking a nail. Seperated the whites from the colors. Washed them all, dried and ironed them all, Like a good sissy.
Next I ordered him to sweep and mop, my kitchen, and as a good sissy all he said was " Yes Princes"


I continued on laughing at him, as he bent down to get all the corners cleaned, and put away my laundry, he blushed and tried to hide his face, mean while his teeny tiny cock grew, but what it grew was piddly. I almost had to get a magnifying glass to notice the difference. Did he ever get embarrased with shame and humiliation, and did I get my enjoyment of laughs and giggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment