Princess Angel Brat's Playground

Princess Angel Brat's Playground
Schoolgirl in Control

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Playground, My Rules!

As most of my Niteflirt phonesex customers have discovered, I *can* be a bit of a brat. *wink* I do like getting my way, and expect to...well...almost always!

But as my sissy sluts, forced intox boys, and pay piggies also know, I can be kind and sweet as well. Ok, that's a lie. *lol* But the truth is even more interesting. Even when I'm breaking a boi down to his lowest element (and believe me, that can be unbearably low!) I'm doing it for a reason.

Deep in your heart you know what that reason is, don't you? You want me to tear you down so that I can create you in the image *I* desire you to be. (Please don't equate that with me actually desiring you...that's something else entirely and, except under very special circumstances, won't happen.) But I will make you into that little sissy you've been hiding...the loser who happily signs his paycheck and his life over to me...the intoxicated fool who knows nothing other than to serve me... or the boi with his wee willy in chastity for weeks or months at a time...it depends on what *I* see in you when you call me on Niteflirt.

You can relax and "enjoy" all the special treatment you will receive when you cum to play on MY playground. Just be prepared to do things my way at all times, and at least one of us will have lots of fun!!

Your favorite Angel (Brat!)

~Cassidy

1-800-To Flirt Ext. 0344-6275

http://www.niteflirt.com/Princess%20Angel%20Brat

No comments:

Post a Comment