Princess Angel Brat's Playground

Princess Angel Brat's Playground
Schoolgirl in Control

Friday, November 12, 2010

Slave Sissypants, The Beginning

I first became aware of Postman Dave (hereinafter known as the perv!) sometime in early July. Everyone has a postman, but like other men, they are supposed to serve their purpose and be on their way. The perv’s purpose is to deliver the goodies my phonesex slut bois send me on a timely basis.
I have a small pool behind my house with a rather large fence. The fence is there because my friends and I like to enjoy my pool sans suits. (And while the males of the neighborhood don’t seem to mind, the ladies are of a different mind!) Like a lot of privacy fences, it serves its purpose unless someone REALLY wants to see…someone like the perv.
 It was a hot July afternoon and I was enjoying margaritas by the pool (along with two redheads I met in class) when I heard this…wheezing sound. The last time I heard a sound like that it was coming out of my Uncle’s fat daschund as it begged me for a bite of sausage! I looked around but couldn’t figure out where the sound had come from. It seemed to have stopped, so I concentrated on the flavor of one of the redhead’s lipgloss. (I think it was strawberry smoothie!)
She was a yummy little thing as was the other one (black raspberry in case you’re wondering) and we were having a fabulous time. Then came the wheezing again. WTF?!! I took off my sunglasses and looked closely at the fence. All I saw was a blur of blue. I was having too much fun to chase after him, so I let it go.
That evening I had Slut Puppy Aaron set up a small spycam  along the fence line where the strange wheezing had come from. I knew that whoever had been peeking that day would surely be back for more. I didn’t really expect him to be back the next day or anything. I thought he’d have more self-control than that. I was wrong.
I was alone by the pool that day, just enjoying the sun and the feel of the oil as it warmed on my skin. As I rubbed the oil in I was remembering the day before and how much fun we’d had. I swear I thought I was remembering a bit too vividly when I first heard that damn wheezing again. Then I realized the little peeking perv was back.
“Quit being a pussy and show yourself.” I demanded. Nothing. But the wheezing stopped. “Look. See up there? I’ve got you on cam. You need to come in NOW if you don’t want the world to know what a little pervert you are. You’ve got three seconds. Threeeee, Twoooo…”
With that, the door squeeked open and there he was in all his glory; the perv. You could almost feel sorry for him. Standing there in his ridiculous postman’s uniform with the knee high socks, the bad comb-over and his little pecker trying to peek out of his pants. Almost. I got up and slowly pulled a wrap around myself. I wanted him to hear everything I had to say. After all, he was about to be owned by a bratty teenage domme. His world was about to change, forever. (to be continued)
Your favorite Angel (Brat!)
~Cassidy

1-800-To Flirt Ext. 0344-6275

http://www.niteflirt.com/Princess%20Angel%20Brat






No comments:

Post a Comment