Princess Angel Brat's Playground

Princess Angel Brat's Playground
Schoolgirl in Control

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Slave Sissypants part two

So Mr. Pervert Pants was standing there just staring at me. I gave him a little smile and called Slut Puppy on my two way radio. I wanted a little muscle in case dingaling dork decided to get funny. The look on his face when Puppy walked in was precious. Puppy weighs about 250 pounds…all of it muscle. Oh, did I mention that Puppy, being my pet, doesn’t wear clothes unless out in public? He locked the door and stood just a bittooclose to Pervie.
“So you like peeping do ya?” I drawled. The little fuck wouldn’t even look at me. He did have a pretty red blush though! “Look at me!” I commanded. He did, reluctantly. “See…the problem is…you picked the wrong teen to mess with this time.” I told him. “I have this thing…I like being in control…and you tried to take that away…” He opened his mouth to squeak out a denial. “Shut it. You know exactly what you did. You just didn’t know who you were doing it to. You see…I’m like you…I have hobbies that are a bit…out of the ordinary…understand?” He shook his head no, and I realized I might have a virgin on my hands. How fun!
“Puppy, come here,” I said. The look on Perve’s face when Slut Puppy got on his hands and knees and crawled to me was delicious. It got even better when I commanded Puppy to worship my feet. But the best, of course, was yet to come.
“Get naked.” I barked at him. At first he was confused because Puppy was already naked. I loved watching the light dawn in his eyes as he realized I was talking to him. I told puppy to turn the spy camera on the pervert peeper so I could use it later. Perv started shaking his head no, as if he had a choice. I laughed at him, and told him to get stripping. I asked him if he wanted my puppy to help him, and that’s when he finally realized he had no choice.
He removed his clothes so slowly, you would have thought it was a strip tease. Well…until you saw what he was uncovering. He was a pathetic pasty white thing…definitely nothing much to look at, although he did have a cute round ass. I smiled when I saw that. It was at that exact moment I knew what I would do to him.
I picked up the panties I had tossed on the chair earlier that day and told him to crawl to me. He gave a quick glance at the pup and did as he was told. “Take these…” I said, holding the panties out to him. He reached for them.  “Uh uh uh” I giggled. “ With your teeth.” I noticed his little woody was all hard. How cute. He took them in his teeth and waited. “Good boy” I encouraged him. “Now put them on.”
(to be continued)
Your favorite Angel (Brat!)
~Cassidy

1-800-To Flirt Ext. 0344-6275

http://www.niteflirt.com/Princess%20Angel%20Brat

No comments:

Post a Comment